Featured Providers Near You
- Dr. Cynthia Thaik, MDFamily Medicine and Internal Medicine5 AwardsVIEW FULL PROFILE
- City of HopeLiYing Cai, M.D., Ph.D.Family Medicine and Internal MedicineVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Dr. Americo Antonio Simonini, MDFamily Medicine and Internal MedicineVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Dr A. Shawn Veiseh, MDFamily Medicine and Internal MedicineVIEW FULL PROFILE
- City of HopeKalyanasundaram Venkataraman, M.D.Family Medicine and Internal MedicineVIEW FULL PROFILE
- City of HopeShamel Sanani, M.D.Family Medicine and Internal MedicineVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Easy scheduling
- On-time appointments
- Friendly staff
Dr. Adria Joan Brofman has the following 2 specialties
Dr. Adria Joan Brofman has the following 6 areas of expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2013, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2013, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Top 10 Doctor - Metro Area (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
29 Years Experience
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Adria Joan Brofman Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Adria Joan Brofman
Dr. Brofman graduated from the Boston University School of Medicine in 1993. She works in Pasadena, CA and specializes in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.