Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Agnes Virga has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Agnes Virga has the following 5 expertise
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Alzheimer's Disease
Dr. Agnes Virga has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 19
Would never recommend. She was remiss in ordering an MRI despite symptoms I was presenting and only wanted to give me medication. Upon a second visit again she only wanted to give medication. With my insistence she ordered an MRI. Despite my attempts to get the results, she took several days to contact me with a diagnosis of a life threatening brain tumor, that she minimized. Then office staff was not cooperative in getting my medical records to a neurosurgeon and they had to be personally picked up. In addition I had to continue to contact them for neurosurgeon recommendations. Both neurosurgeons I consulted with said the tumor had to come out immediately, time was of the essence.
40 Years Experience
Debreceni Orvostudomanyi Egyetem
Graduated in 1978
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Agnes Virga is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Concord, MA.