Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Agnieszka Skop has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Agnieszka Skop has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Agnieszka Skop has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Agnieszka Skop is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 28
I have seen this doctor few times I usually go to Katarzyna Olejniczak but choose Agnieszka because of convenience time that day. She was late for 2 hours and did not even apologized for it. My visit was with 1 year old daughter and it was not pleasant to sit for 1 hour in a waiting room and another hour in the room. After the check up she left to get the vaccines and took another patient and then came back after 20 minutes to complete the visit.After I let her know that this kind of practice is rude and I have no tolerance for it she told me that this is how she works and if I don't like it I can go somewhere else.I have been going to this office for 5 years and I am so disappointed that she does not care about patients she cares how many she can squeeze in that day.
Dr. Skop cares about her patients. Takes time to discuss problem and finds necessery solution. Does not rush to the next patient. Stays with the one she has as long as it is needed. Returns phone calls and informs about results in timely manner. I would recommend her to others. I went to different doctors in my life time but she is the doctor who is willing to help not to just have the appointment done.
19 Years Experience
Pomorska Akademia Medyczna
Graduated in 1999
University Of Illinois At Chicago
Dr. Agnieszka Skop accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL HMO Illinois
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWomens & Childrens Healthcare Associates, 800 Biesterfield Rd Ste 107, Elk Grove Village, IL
Dr. Agnieszka Skop is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elk Grove Village, IL.