Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ahmet Bedestani has the following 2 specialties
- Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Ahmet Bedestani has the following 12 expertise
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
Dr. Ahmet Bedestani is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 28
I had such a positive experience with this office. The staff were warm and kind. They listened to me ramble on as I had a bumpy road getting to them. I had been told terrible things by other gyno/urologist. They were understanding and got me in to the office promptly. Dt Bedestani has a wonderful bedside manner. He spent time with me, got exactly what my problem was. Said Yes, you are not crazy-you are having pain from this issue. I broke down and cried in his office from sheer relief. His nurse hugged me and comforted me. My follow up visits, surgery-they were all very professional and I felt like my problem was important and I mattered. I would recommend this office to anyone who has problems of a urology or gyno nature.
I have a bladder disorder that he diagnosed and got me into remission in about 8 weeks. Sometimes you wait a little, but that is because he will give you the amount of time you need to understand the disease and treatment plan. He does NOT rush in and out. I was blessed to find him and highly recommend him. And I'm a nurse...not easy to impress!
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Mount Sinai Hospital
Dr. Ahmet Bedestani accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsEast Jefferson Urogynecology, 4228 Houma Blvd Ste 330, Metairie, LA
Dr. Ahmet Bedestani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Metairie, LA.