Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Aida Bodour MD
Dr. Aida Bodour, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jackson, MI. She has 43 years of experience. Her specialties include Neurology. Dr. Bodour is affiliated with Allegiance Health. She speaks English.
Dr. Aida Bodour has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Aida Bodour has the following 4 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Aida Bodour - Posted on May 12th, 2010
This is one of the most incompetent physicians I have ever met. She spent 10 minutes for a new patient comprehensive exam. After ordering a battery of tests she said "we will call you". As she has no nurse, her secretary called to tell me the MRI was clear and I needn't call back. The MRI was not clear---lazy doctor who has failed to continue to educate herself.Would not refer a dog to her!!
Dr. Bodour is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
43 Years Experience
Graduated in 1970
Dr. Aida Bodour Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Aida Bodour's office for more information.
1400 E Michigan Ave Jackson, MI : (517) 787-4727
Locations & Directions1400 E Michigan Ave, Jackson, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Aida Bodour, MD - Neurology in Jackson, MI, in this video.
Dr. Aida Bodour is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jackson, MI.