Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ajoy K Pandey has the following 1 specialty
- Legal Medicine
Legal medicine specialists advise on a variety of laws and regulations regarding health care and public health. This include disability claims, hospital law, privacy laws and physicians’ obligations and liabilities. They typically have a medical degree and a law degree so they're able to address specific legal issues that apply to medical professionals, hospitals and clinics.
Compared to forensic medicine, which deals with determining cause of death in criminal investigations, they deal with issues that impact patient care and they’re also typically involved in assessing illegal substance use in athletes.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 11
My 89 year old mother and myself have been going to Dr. Pandey for many years but when I took her to him about a month ago he refused to see her. His secretary informed me that he no longer wants to see us because we do not come often. Actually, he told me that on the phone also. He wants us to visit each month so he can bill Medicare for services we do not need. I was not aware that a Doctor can refuse to see patients. Dr. Pandey seems to be all about the money. Why would I go to the Doctor if I am not sick. When my Aunt was alive he did home visits for her and my mother but when my Aunt died he informed me that I have to pay him $50 for home visits for my mom. I did it twice then I started taking her to his office. Do not go to this Doctor it is only about what he can bill. Before Obamacare he was good because he can bill for everything but now that he has to complete a lot of paperwork he does not like Obamacare.
As a Doctor he provides patients with excellent quality medical care.I was blessed to find Dr.Pandey because he shares his knowledge and truly cares about the overall health and well being of those around.After exam/visit he makes sure to talk with patients,taking time to answer questions and share info. collected so patients understand their individual health needs.This way both Doctor and patient work together to maintain, prevent,treat and cure health related issues.I respect Dr.Pandey with the same kindness,intelligence and dedication he has shown to patients.
38 Years Experience
Rg Kar Medical College
Graduated in 1980
New York Methodist Hospital
Dr. Ajoy K Pandey accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsEar Nose & Throat Associates, 2017 63rd St, Brooklyn, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ajoy K Pandey in this video.
Dr. Ajoy K Pandey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.