Akram Al-Makki has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Akram Al-Makki has the following 25 expertise
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Hematuria (Blood in the Urine)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Stones
- Polycystic Kidney Disease (PKD)
- ACE Inhibitors
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diet
- Critical Care Nephrology
- Diagnostic Fistulograms
- Dialysis Catheter Placement
- Fluid Restriction
- Glomerular Filtration Rate
- Hemodialysis Vascular Access
- Home Dialysis
- Interventional Nephrology
- Kidney Biopsy
- Non-Tunneled/Tunneled Hemodialysis Catheters
- Percutaneous Thrombectomy
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Potassium-Restricted Diet
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Akram Al-Makki Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Akram Al-Makki
Request an appointment with Dr. Akram Al-Makki, a nephrologist with IU Health Arnett Physicians in Lafayette, IN.