Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Al Romero
Dr. Al Romero, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Arroyo Grande, CA. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Romero is affiliated with St. John Hospital & Medical Center, Lapeer Regional Medical Center and O.S.F. St. Francis Hospital & Medical Group. He speaks English.
Dr. Al Romero has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Romero is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Lapeer Regional Medical Center
O.S.F. St. Francis Hospital & Medical Group
DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Henry Ford Macomb Hospital
Providence Park Hospital
32 Years Experience
University Of The Philippines
Graduated in 1981
Philippine General Hospital
Dr. Al Romero accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsFair Oaks Community Health Center, 1057 E Grand Ave, Arroyo Grande, CA
Dr. Al Romero is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arroyo Grande, CA.