Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Alan D Askenase has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Alan D Askenase has the following 13 expertise
- Heart Block
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Attack
- Heart Diseases
- Blood Clot
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Failure
Showing 1 of 5
Excellent clinician, excellent human being
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alan D Askenase - Posted on September 14th, 2016
Dr Askenase treated me when I was admitted to Penn Presbyterian and I followed up with him upon my release. He is an experience and excellent physician--he has an acadmic appointment at Penn, as well. What I like most about him is his humanity,however. He is always most concerned that I feel well and am able to continue my life in as normal a manner as possible. This is most important to me and something that was sorely lacking in other doctors during my health crisis adn road to recovery. I will not soon forget it!
Dr. Askenase is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Kings County Hospital Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsPENN CARDIOLOGY, 1400 Marlton Pike E, Cherry Hill, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Alan D Askenase, MD - Cardiovascular Disease in Cherry Hill, NJ, in this video.
Dr. Alan D Askenase is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Cherry Hill, NJ.