Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Alan G Greenwald has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Hip Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
Showing 5 of 15
First thing I noticed was he was polite and cordial when he came in, asked me for a brief history of my injury and then he went into "PROFESSIONAL" mode! He listened to me as he examined my knee and I could see his eyes and I could tell he was truly interested in not only what I was saying but also what he was seeing and feeling. He was thorough and even double checked a few manipulations. His actions and questions showed me he really wanted to find out what the problems were beyond what an MRI told him. I like a doctor who uses MRI as a guide but doesn't use them alone to diagnose. He found somethings that even the radiologist didn't report. Nothing serious just somethings that were good to know. He, so far-this was my initial consult, was great. He may have seemed to others as not such a "people person," but I found him to be very "likable" nonetheless. I am glad to have him working on my injury!
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2013, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Greenwald is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
41 Years Experience
University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Legacy Health System
Dr. Alan G Greenwald accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOrthopedics Northwest PPLC, 1211 N 16th Ave, Yakima, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Alan G Greenwald in this video.
Dr. Alan G Greenwald is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Yakima, WA.