- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alan P Glombicki MD
Dr. Alan P Glombicki, MD is a doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with other offices in Houston, TX and Houston, TX( and 3 other locations). They have 38 years of experience. Their specialties include Gastroenterology and Hepatology.
Dr. Alan P Glombicki has 5 locations
Dr. Alan P Glombicki has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Alan P Glombicki has the following 23 expertise
- Liver Transplantation
- Ultrasonic Endoscopy (EUS)
- Colon Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Crohn's Disease
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Peptic Ulcer
- Iron-Deficiency Anemia
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
38 Years Experience
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Alan P Glombicki Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Alan P Glombicki
Dr. Glombicki graduated from the University of Illinois College of Medicine in 1981. Dr. Glombicki works in Houston, TX and 4 other locations and specializes in Gastroenterology and Hepatology. Dr. Glombicki is affiliated with Houston Methodist Hospital, Memorial Hermann Greater Heights Hospital, Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital and Memorial Hermann Texas Medical Center.