Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alan E Gorenberg
Dr. Alan E Gorenberg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Victorville, CA, with other offices in Orange, CA and San Bernardino, CA . He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology. Dr. Gorenberg has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Alan E Gorenberg has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Allergy & Immunology
- Food Allergies
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Hay Fever
- Watery Eyes
- Contact Dermatitis
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Laser Surgery
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
I really liked the doctor but can not say same about his office employees. I made an appointment for a test and not once but twice I have asked if my Insurance will cover the test. I was advised -Yes it will covered 100%. Then 30 days letter I received a bill for $865.63 I called, sent letters and the final outcome : Aida Ruiz, Office Manager called and Said " I am sorry If the office employee misinformed you - but your owe $865.63 " since I am not able to pay I have been reported to Collection Agency.
I never met Dr. Gorenberg just his PAs. Both PAs that I met are thorough but when you're going to a specialist it should be the doctor seeing you and not the assistants. The weight is always long. Everyone is so busy with paperworks. Even when there is no one, it is at least 25 minutes and then you wait another 30 to check for reaction. They should take patients right away since that is so time consuming. I do want to say that so far everyone has been nice (as far as bedside manners). Ease of follow up appt has been ok. The only concern is that Dr. Gorenberg don't take te time to do the "specialty work" you came there for. And their time management stinks as far as waiting goes.
This dr is a complete rip off. Doing old testing and charging a fortune. Two years later I finally had a real Dr. find my problem. Thanks to Dr Gorenberg for screwing me out of 2 years and $2,000.00 dollars.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
32 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Kaiser Permanente Medical Center
Dr. Alan E Gorenberg accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Alan E Gorenberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Victorville, CA.