Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Alan J Levin has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Alan J Levin has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Alan J Levin has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Alan J Levin is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
I question that this person is a licensed, competent medical professional. He goes against modern medical practices and formulates his own pharmaceutical protocols. Dangerous territory. My experiences at his office define him as a quasi-quack, with limited focus on diagnostics and proper treatment of ailments. You gamble with your health at this place. He is likable for conversational tangents, however, I do not trust him as a medical professional beyond the common cold.
called for a patients medication and he told me to "stop talking" and to "listen". He would not speak with my pharmacist to get medications refilled. I told him I was a pharmacy tech and he told me "congratulations...I'm being sarcastic". I would HATE to be this guys patient. Sorry for those of you that are!
The only reason I saw this guy was he was cheap and we had no insurance. The "Dr" failed to diagnose H1N1, he coughed directly in my face without covering his mouth and got me so sick I ended up in the hospital and he keeps you there longer than necessary talking about crap. He is an absolute idiot and should stop practicing medicine!
41 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center
Dr. Alan J Levin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAlan J Levin Md, 727 Welsh Rd Ste 204, Huntingdon Valley, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Alan J Levin in this video.
Dr. Alan J Levin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntingdon Valley, PA.