Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Alan L Feldman has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 65
The office staff are rude , especially the billing department. Rita never bills the services correctly and then she expects you make all the calls to fix her errors and gets angry at you when you question her. All the Doctor does is complain how much the health care is costing him. Don't bother with this Doctor .
Dr Feldman is a very good doctor, some of these reviews are terribly unfair. He has seen me threw teenage issues, 2 pregnancies, plenty of physicals, and blood draws ( usually he has to draw my blood ). Colds, infections, back problems, anxiety, depression and once in a while he will have a student with him. I couldn't think of a better teacher for these young people. Yes, he can be curt and demanding, but he is all business when it comes to treating you for your injury or illness, or while doing your test, reffering you to a specialist or reminding you to get a flu shot. He practices good old fashioned medicine and I am proud to say he is my favorite doctor.
I have been to this office twice as a new patient. I have yet to see Dr Feldman. I have been pushed off twice on the PA Michelle. Each time she has been hyper and argumentative, I can't really talk to her. I felt like I went there for nothing. I did not get a resolve to my issues, In fact her office girl was much more helpful to me than this PA. Considering finding a new office.
Dr. Alan L Feldman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
FrontPath Health Coalition
- FrontPath Health Coalition
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAlan L Feldman Do, 1965 Union Lake Rd, Commerce Township, MI
Dr. Alan L Feldman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Commerce Township, MI.