Is Dr. Alan E Lasser the right Doctor for you?
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alan E Lasser
Dr. Alan E Lasser, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Skokie, IL, with other offices in Skokie, IL and Skokie, IL . He has 58 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Lasser is affiliated with Northshore Skokie Hospital and Ann & Robert H. Lurie Childrens Hospital of Chicago. He speaks English.
Dr. Alan E Lasser has 3 locations
4711 Golf Rd Ste 807
Skokie, IL 60076
4711 Golf Rd Ste 807
Skokie, IL 60076
Book Online Now
Dr. Alan E Lasser has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Dr. Alan E Lasser has the following 13 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Basal Cell
- Actinic Keratosis
Dr. Alan E Lasser is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
too busy for me
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alan E Lasser - Posted on May 21st, 2015
Good doctor, but the wait in that hot and tiny office could drive you crazy. Ridiculously small and crowed.Then you see this famous doctor. Nice guy, but as soon as you need more info about your problem, he get lost fast. He's up in age (89?) but his mind is as sharp as a tack. Then if you need a certain medicine, he has a few there, for a price. I have insurance, but he wants out of pocket for his private brew. If you love to wait an hour or more, and then be rushed, he's your guy. Good diagnostician though. (I refuse a charge for my personal opinion!)
Dr. Lasser is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
58 Years Experience
University Of Wisconsin School Of Medicine And Public Health
Graduated in 1960
Dr. Alan E Lasser Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- HealthLink PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Alan E Lasser is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Skokie, IL.