Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Alan Lippitt has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Lippitt done SI surgery on me in 1991 & 1995. He done a wonderful job. He gave me my life back. There are just not enough good things that I can say about this most wonderful Dr. He was always considerate of my feelings, and he went way above and beyond to explain everything to me. I was always seen in a timely manner. It would be safe for me to say that he is the very best Dr. that I have ever seen.
Dr. Lippitt is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Emory University Hospital
Atlanta Medical Center
Emory University Hospital
44 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1969
Dr. Alan Lippitt accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions550 Peachtree St NE, Atlanta, GA
Dr. Alan Lippitt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.