- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Albert W Adams has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Albert W Adams has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2010, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
25 Years Experience
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Albert W Adams Accepts the Following Insurance
- 399 S Main St Brewer , ME : (207) 989-9821
More about Dr. Albert W Adams
Dr. Adams graduated from the University of Vermont Burlington Vt in 1994. Dr. Adams works in Brewer, ME and specializes in Adolescent Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Adams is affiliated with Eastern Maine Medical Center.