Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Albert E Carlotti III has the following 2 specialties
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
Dr. Albert E Carlotti III has the following 1 expertise
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Dr. Albert E Carlotti III has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 38
When I went to Dr. Albert and Dr. Michelle with lumps and divots all over my body put there during lipo at the Ciao Bella Medical spa I didn't have much hope. I had been to four other doctors for help and not one thought they could make a positive difference. Well, I'm here to tell you that Drs. Albert & Michelle Carlotti filled them in using fat from other places and my body looks better than ever. I was concerned that as I gained or lost weight, as most people tend to do every now and then, my results would change but they haven't. Two years later and my body still looks great! I was so thrilled about the lip correction I got a mastopexy done on my breasts. Total reconstruction and you can barely see the scars! They're prettier than I could have imagined (thanks Dr. Michelle!) and I couldn't be happier. I would recommend these doctors to anyone and I will definitely return for any other procedures I decide to do in the future.
I had a rhinoplasty by Dr. Carlotti and it was the worst decision of my life. One nostril was higher than the other and I avoided the camera for years because my distorted nose was so apparent in pictures. I was absolutely miserable. I had to fly to Texas to pay $20,000 for reconstruction surgery where the surgeons took a rib and ear graft and they said the inside of my nose was a mess. Be careful and do your research first.
20 Years Experience
The University of Texas Southwestern
Graduated in 1998
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions5824 W Plano Pkwy, Plano, TX
Dr. Albert E Carlotti III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plano, TX.