Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Albert Franchi MD
Dr. Albert Franchi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Malden, MA. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Franchi is affiliated with Lemuel Shattuck Hospital, Winchester Hospital and Hallmark Health System/Lawrence Memorial Hospital Of Medford. He speaks English.
Dr. Albert Franchi has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Albert Franchi has the following 3 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Albert Franchi - Posted on July 12th, 2019
The Dr. inappropriately treated my child resulting in a complicated and unfortunate medical situation that has curtailed my son’s athletic season and employment this season. My son, a student athlete. Presented severe wrist pain and was basically dismissed. He saw him in student health and performed a cursory exam and X-ray and told him he would be fine in two weeks. There was no care and no follow up! He simply dismissed the problem as a mundane sprain. We are in disbelief that my son was not recommended a follow up or mri. Now my son has a torn ligament and requires surgery. Please be aware if your child is seen by him.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Albert Franchi - Posted on June 16th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Albert Franchi - Posted on December 25th, 2010
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Franchi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Lemuel Shattuck Hospital
Hallmark Health System/Lawrence Memorial Hospital Of Medford
Cambridge Health Alliance : Whidden
Cambridge Health Alliance: Cambridge
HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
Hallmark Health System
Whidden Memorial Hospital
Hallmark Health -Lawrence Memorial Hospital
34 Years Experience
University of Guadalajara, Mexico
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Albert Franchi Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Albert Franchi's office for more information.
405 Pearl St Malden, MA : (781) 665-9500
Locations & Directions405 Pearl St, Malden, MA
Dr. Albert Franchi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Malden, MA.