Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Albert W Gillespy has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Diseases
- Knee Surgery
- Wounds and Injuries
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Herniated Disc
- Soft Tissue Injuries
- Sprains and Strains
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
What a horrible experience with this office & Albert Gillespie!!! Please do not go to this group. As you wait, you feel like you are in for a car repair rather than your body. Gillespie, the little twit is less than stellar, I can say that for sure. Basically he is a cookie cutter doctor. HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE. I am walking with a cane from a very "every day" surgery.
His overall rating of 2.5 is still too high!!!! That whole office atmosphere gives me the creeps. You feel just like a # & are there waiting for your car to get fixed. Bad place, bad staff, bad doctors. His PA made me feel like a child, literally. I have had 14 surgeries & also a breast cancer survivor, I could be my own dr! Do not recommend seeing this doctor & as a matter of fact anyone in that office.
I had a positive experience with the doctor and his staff. My only negative was a miscommunication with one scheduling person during the period before and after the winter holiday. After the holiday I spoke to someone new and my appointment was made within the week. I found all his office staff kind and informative. The office waiting room and exam rooms clean .
I see several negative reviews here. Dr G treats me and I love it. There is no conveyor belt medicine practiced here. He has a very thorough staff who are very attentive from the time you arrive until you leave. It's true it takes a while to get him into the exam room, but with me he has always taken plenty of time to do a complete exam and allows me to ask questions. He is very much a point blank, matter of fact doctor, what else could you ask for. I am extremely impressed by this great practice. I have benefited from his care and I feel confident I finally found the right orthopedic Dr for my needs. This practice is a well developed, busy practice with a well equipped and well staffed office.
36 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1982
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Dr. Albert W Gillespy accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Humana Volusia HUMx HMOx
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOrthopedic Clinic Daytona Beach, 1075 Mason Ave, Daytona Beach, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Albert W Gillespy in this video.
Dr. Albert W Gillespy is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Daytona Beach, FL.