Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Albert D Janerich
Dr. Albert D Janerich, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wilkes Barre, PA, with another office in Wilkes Barre, PA. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. Dr. Janerich is affiliated with John Heinz Institute Rehabilitation. He speaks English.
Dr. Albert D Janerich has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 36
Terrible. The PA, Elaine Lacey is totally incompetent and does not listen or understand pain management. She is super arrogant and will put her ego before your pain and suffering. I cannot stress enough how bad this Doctor's office is. The actual doctor is never there and never available. This is truly the worst doctor Ive ever dealt with.
I have been going here for 13 years due to Chronic back pain and horrible Muscle Spasms. I've always had a great experience and they have always been fair. I go every 6 months unless I need something sooner and can be in and out within my 30 minute lunch. I would recommend this facility to anyone in the local area.
This Dr's staff is the WORST! They could mess up a 1 car funeral, but then blame it on the dead person! Since they mess up EVERYTHING, blame it one each other, then treat me like it's all my fault! They didn't get right: appt, script, insurance info, insurance forms! I have driven miles to the office at least 4x's because someone confirmed on the phone, then get there... NO... NOT READY, NOT RIGHT, NOT THERE, NO APPT.. and I'll get is..'-I- didn't tell you that, who did you speak to!' OMG WHAT DOES THAT MATTER! NEVER EVER AN APOLOGY! .. but don't try to tell dr... I tried to discuss just ONE of the errors and he cut me off mid sentence FOUR TIMES! Doesn't care how badly they act or treat his pt's!
Dr. Janerich is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
41 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1977
Thomas Jefferson University
Dr. Albert D Janerich accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Albert D Janerich is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wilkes Barre, PA.