Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Albert Losken
Dr. Albert Losken, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA, with another office in Atlanta, GA. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery. Dr. Losken is affiliated with Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston, Emory University Hospital Midtown and Grady General Hospital. Dr. Losken has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Albert Losken has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
Dr. Albert Losken is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.