Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Albert Starr
Dr. Albert Starr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Portland, OR. His specialties include Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery) and Surgery. Dr. Starr is affiliated with Providence Portland Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Albert Starr has the following 3 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
- Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery)
Dr. Albert Starr has the following 5 expertise
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Vascular Malformations
- Diabetes Complications
- Varicose Veins
Dr. Albert Starr has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Albert Starr is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Starr is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons
Johns Hopkins Health System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsStarr Wood Cardiac Group Pc, 9155 SW Barnes Rd Ste 240, Portland, OR
Dr. Albert Starr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.