Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Albert Wermuth Jr
Dr. Albert Wermuth Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Clinton, NJ, with another office in Clinton, NJ. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Wermuth is affiliated with Hunterdon Medical Center and Hunterdon Med Ctr, Flemington, Nj. He speaks English.
Dr. Albert Wermuth Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Wermuth is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Hunterdon Medical Center
Hunterdon Med Ctr, Flemington, Nj
46 Years Experience
Washington University at St. Louis
Graduated in 1967
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Albert Wermuth Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clinton, NJ.