Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Alejandra D Alvarez Wilson has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Alejandra D Alvarez Wilson has the following 12 expertise
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Alejandra D Alvarez Wilson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 14
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alejandra D Alvarez Wilson - Posted on July 19th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alejandra D Alvarez Wilson - Posted on September 3rd, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alejandra D Alvarez Wilson - Posted on August 19th, 2014
Did not like that she told my teenage daughter her weight was causing irregular menstrual cycle. She is less than 20 lbs overweight and I don't think that is a good thing to say to a teenage girl at all. Also Dr. ordered a vaginal ultrasound for my daughter without explaining it to her or me. By the time I got there, they were finished. This is not a test that I would recommend for a teenage girl.
Dr. Alvarez Wilson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
12 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Columbia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Alejandra D Alvarez Wilson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
- Anthem MO Direct Access w/HSA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Carelink from Coventry Network
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSUNSET HILLS WOMENS CENTER, 3555 Sunset Office Dr Ste 107, Saint Louis, MO
Dr. Alejandra D Alvarez Wilson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.