Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Aleksander Skarzynski
Dr. Aleksander Skarzynski, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Merrillville, IN. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Skarzynski is affiliated with Porter Memorial Hospital, St Mary's Medical Center - Hobart and VHC and PHC. He speaks English.
Dr. Aleksander Skarzynski has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
With years of trying to find a reputable doctor, I randomly came across Dr. Skarzynksi when I was at a loss due to years of depression, severe anxiety, and migraine issues due to constant years of anxiety attacks and my nervous system out of whack. Dr. Skarzynski makes you feel welcomed, is family oriented, is extremely professional as well as down to earth. I can talk to him about anything! I recommend him if you want only the best doctor in town! Also, his secretary Carol is very down to earth, understanding, and always gets me in to appointments same day because of my hypochondriac issues. I cannot imagine ever seeing a different doctor and I have been seeing him for 3 years now.
Dr. Skarzynski is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Porter Memorial Hospital
St Mary's Medical Center - Hobart
VHC and PHC
Porter Hospital LLC
South Lake Park Avenue
16 Years Experience
Jagiellonian University Medical College
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Aleksander Skarzynski accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCarl Stephen Moisoff PhD, 8500 Broadway, Merrillville, IN
Dr. Aleksander Skarzynski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Merrillville, IN.