Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alene J Wright
Dr. Alene J Wright, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Port Richey, FL, with another office in Brooksville, FL. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Surgery. Dr. Wright is affiliated with Morton Plant Hospital and Largo Medical Center. Dr. Wright has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Alene J Wright has the following 1 specialty
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Breast Diseases
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 29
I had to call several times to get an appointment. The first person I talked to said I needed to have 30 minutes to spend on phone with her to get set up. I was on lunch break and didn't have the time. When I called back another day, the friendly receptionist (not the same person as first time) made my appointment in about 10 minutes. Nurse who prepared me for appointment --very nice. Dr. was nice and took time. Referred for biopsy at Radiology office. Since pathology report came to them and then they sent it to Dr Wright, I called the Radiology office who confirmed it was in on a Wednesday mid-morning. I was given access to portal. The results were locked for 5 days to give time for Dr. Wright to contact me. I called Dr. Wright's office and was told she was busy, surgery, etc. Wait for nurse to call. I was able to log on to portal through Radiology office and by following Monday at 1pm and the results were unlocked. The Radiologist's addenum report was filed which stated my biopsy pathology results. Finally on Tuesday at 4pm the nurse called to tell me the results. I did not complain to her because I want to get my pathology report in my hand for my own records and do not want any more delays. This is inexcusable to make patients wait 7 days to hear results.
Dr. Wright and her staff are wonderful. Everyone made me feel comfortable and at ease. Very helpful. Dr. Wright is very nice, explains everything out, your options and helps you to understand how to proceed.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Wright is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
Creighton University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Creighton University Medical Center
Dr. Alene J Wright accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Tampa Bay CoreNet
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Alene J Wright in this video.
Dr. Alene J Wright is similar to the following 0 Doctors near New Port Richey, FL.