Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Alexander T Augoustides has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Alexander T Augoustides has the following 11 expertise
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Nutritional Support
- Family Planning
- Holistic Health
- Chelation Therapy
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 32
Agree with the other posters that Dr. A spends time to listen, and he can successfully treat things that regular docs deny even exist. He doesn't have the best bedside manner, with his abruptness, but his practice is still well worth it. Staff is wonderful. I have recommended this office to many friends.
I have brought my friend to her appt on a few occasions and I have noticed that this office needs to be more aware of other patients medical issues. It is not sound proof and moreso they need top be carteful as to what they discuss as people who are in the waiting room, the Doctor himself seems nice but I think he should do something about his staff.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
34 Years Experience
University Of Cape Town
Graduated in 1984
Marshall University School Of Medicine
Dr. Alexander T Augoustides accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
Locations & DirectionsPiedmont Integrative Medicine, 1411 Plaza West Dr Ste B, Winston Salem, NC
Dr. Alexander T Augoustides is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winston Salem, NC.