Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alexander T Augoustides
Dr. Alexander T Augoustides, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Winston Salem, NC. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Augoustides is affiliated with Wfbh Lexington Medical Center. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Alexander T Augoustides has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Alexander T Augoustides has the following 11 expertise
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Nutritional Support
- Family Planning
- Holistic Health
- Chelation Therapy
- Weight Loss
Dr. Alexander T Augoustides is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
I did not feel heard
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alexander T Augoustides - Posted on November 1st, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alexander T Augoustides - Posted on March 25th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alexander T Augoustides - Posted on September 29th, 2013
Agree with the other posters that Dr. A spends time to listen, and he can successfully treat things that regular docs deny even exist. He doesn't have the best bedside manner, with his abruptness, but his practice is still well worth it. Staff is wonderful. I have recommended this office to many friends.
Straight Forward and Effective
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alexander T Augoustides - Posted on November 18th, 2010
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alexander T Augoustides - Posted on June 16th, 2010
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Augoustides is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
University Of Cape Town
Graduated in 1984
Marshall University School Of Medicine
Dr. Alexander T Augoustides Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Alexander T Augoustides is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Winston Salem, NC.