The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. A Colevas
Dr. A Colevas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Palo Alto, CA, with other offices in Rockville, MD and Palo Alto, CA (and 2 other locations). He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Oncology. Dr. Colevas is affiliated with Stanford Hospital and Clinics and Stanford University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. A Colevas has the following 1 specialty
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists are extremely knowledgeable in various types of cancer treatment and can recommend the right method for the type and stage of cancer you’re facing.
They may also refer you to additional specialists throughout your care, but they will always be your home base for questions and support. It’s also worth mentioning that medical oncologists deal mostly with solid tumors while hematologists specialize in cancers that involve blood disorders, such as leukemia.
Dr. A Colevas has the following 4 expertise
- Clinical Research
- Head and Neck Cancer
Dr. A Colevas has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. A Colevas is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Colevas is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Stanford University Hospital
24 Years Experience
Johns Hopkins University
Graduated in 1989
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. A Colevas in this video.
Dr. A Colevas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palo Alto, CA.