Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alexander Grand
Dr. Alexander Grand, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sacramento, CA. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Grand is affiliated with Mercy San Juan Medical Center, Mercy Hospital of Folsom and Mercy General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Alexander Grand has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
- Eye Pain
- Macular Degeneration
- Eye Exam
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Vision Issues
- Lasik Surgery
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Dr. Grand has certainly lived up to His name ! Dr. Grand is Premiere ! ...... Doctor saved my eye sight, performed corrective improvement surgery with more than desired results! I provided support services to Physicians for twenty years, so I certainly know of where I speak ..... Dr. Alex Grand is Perfect, and more than that, He is a Beautiful example of a human Being, a true Gift to this world ..... I trust and Love Doctor Grand and would place my life in his more than Capable Hands!
Dr. Grand is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
13 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Louisiana State University
Dr. Alexander Grand accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Western Health Advantage
- Western Health Advantage
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsFort Sutter Surgery Center-Robert R Peabody Jr MD, 1700 Alhambra Blvd Ste 202, Sacramento, CA
Dr. Alexander Grand is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.