Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alexander I Kiotis
Dr. Alexander I Kiotis, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Norristown, PA, with other offices in Media, PA and Phoenixville, PA . He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Kiotis is affiliated with Riddle Hospital. Dr. Kiotis has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Alexander I Kiotis has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 13
Dr. Kiotis is probably the most kind, caring doctor I ever met. For he has treated me in Riddle Memorial Hospital three times and believe me he has been great. What doctor makes a point to see visit you at 10:15pm on a Sunday Night. Well Dr, Kiotis does and he is very pleasant about it. He is not only very kind to the patient but he is very kind and caring to the family. I never saw him in the office so I can't say what that is like. But if you are lucky and get Dr. Kiotis to treat you, boy are you in for a great treat. This doctor sort of reminds me of what Dr. Welby on TV used to be like. ( I only see reruns of him)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Kiotis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Alexander I Kiotis accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- QualCare PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Alexander I Kiotis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Norristown, PA.