The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alexander Lozano
Dr. Alexander Lozano, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Santa Rosa, CA. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Otolaryngology. Dr. Lozano is affiliated with Lehigh Hma, Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center and HealthPark Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Alexander Lozano has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
Dr. Alexander Lozano has the following 2 expertise
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Dr. Alexander Lozano has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Alexander Lozano is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Lozano is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
HealthPark Medical Center
HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
Lee Memorial Hospital-Healthpark
Gulf Coast Hospital
39 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1977
Dallas Co Hp Parkland Memorial
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsAlexander J Lozano MD, 2025 Bent Tree Pl, Santa Rosa, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Alexander Lozano in this video.
Dr. Alexander Lozano is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Rosa, CA.