Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Alfred R Addington has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Alfred R Addington has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
Dr. Alfred R Addington is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 12
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alfred R Addington - Posted on July 24th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alfred R Addington - Posted on August 1st, 2013
Dr. Addington has been my doctor for 14 years. He provides excellent care for all the women in my family. He is knowledgeable and extremely cautious. My daughter was a textbook delivery. My son was a different story. I had placenta previa. The latest ultrasound suggested that a natural delivery would be safe. However, Dr. Addington felt more comfortable inducing. Thank God! When I dilated to 3 cm, I hemorrhaged. I was terrified. Dr. Addington was RIGHT THERE! I had an emergency c-section and was kissing my baby boy in approximately 15 minutes. Dr. Addington was not content that "it looked" like it would be safe. He induced me carefully and was prepared to act fast. I do not feel my son and I would have made it had Dr. Addington not been so cautious. I was dilated to 4 when I arrived to have my daughter. Had that been the case with my son.... I don't let my mind go there. My son's dr said we were very lucky. There is no other doctor I would trust more with our lives. Thank you!
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
62 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1956
Christus Health System
Dr. Alfred R Addington accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Qualchoice Statewide Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMERCY CLINIC OBSTETRICS AND GYNECOLOGY, 2708 S Rife Medical Ln Ste T40, Rogers, AR
Dr. Alfred R Addington is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Rogers, AR.