Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alfred A Aflatooni
Dr. Alfred A Aflatooni, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Auburn, WA, with another office in Bremerton, WA. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Aflatooni is affiliated with MultiCare Auburn Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Alfred A Aflatooni has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Alfred A Aflatooni has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Alfred A Aflatooni has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 10
Great Caring Doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alfred A Aflatooni - Posted on November 5th, 2016
Dr. Aflatooni, and his entire staff are always very helpful caring and place your needs 1st in treatment and care. I am always treated with respect there and kindness like they genuinely care and want to help me. I would highly recommend them to others looking for a more friendly personal touch Doctor and staff that cares about you.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alfred A Aflatooni - Posted on August 30th, 2016
Doctor Aflatooni has been my doctor for several years now. He's everything I want in a doctor: smart, knowledgeable, kind, thorough, and patient. He saved my life where other doctors might well not have because he took the time to find an aneurism with no symptoms.. He takes all the time he needs to treat you properly. I am not a patient person, but I wait for him because he could be saving someone else's life.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alfred A Aflatooni - Posted on November 23rd, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alfred A Aflatooni - Posted on February 9th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alfred A Aflatooni - Posted on December 17th, 2014
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Aflatooni is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
41 Years Experience
University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
University Of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics
Dr. Alfred A Aflatooni Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Alfred A Aflatooni, MD - Family Medicine in Auburn, WA, in this video.
Dr. Alfred A Aflatooni is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Auburn, WA.