Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alfred Parchment
Dr. Alfred Parchment, MD, FACOG is a Doctor primarily located in Manasquan, NJ, with other offices in Neptune, NJ and Sea Girt, NJ (and 10 other locations). He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Parchment is affiliated with Ocean Medical Center, Monmouth Medical Center and Kimball Medical Center. Dr. Parchment has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Alfred Parchment has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Alfred Parchment has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Alfred Parchment is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 28
I have been to well over 6 gynos within 2 years. I was continously misdiagnosed when I finally found Dr. Parchment! At the time, he was working with Dr. Morgan and they were both treating me. After Dr. Morgan left, Dr. Parchment esentially became my Doctor. He's AWESOME! He is professional, caring, knowledgeable, funny and overall the BEST Doctor I have ever been too! He delivered my daughter via c-section and ultimately saved her life with his quick thinking. He's an angel and I would recommend him to anyone.
Dr. Parchment is a wonderful man. Very caring and easy to talk with. I gave the staff 3 stars because, although they are all very friendly, helpful and caring one on one, the Brick office always has alot more going on which makes it difficult for them to interact with the patients as much as they would like.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Parchment is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Ocean Medical Center
Monmouth Medical Center
Kimball Medical Center
St Barnabas Medical Center
Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
East Orange General Hospital
Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Raritan Bay Medical Center - Old Bridge
Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Ocean Medical Center/Prof Fees
Medical Center of Ocean County
Kimball Med Ctr-St Barnabas Hs
Hospital Center at Orange
Jersey Shore University
22 Years Experience
Graduated in 1991
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Alfred Parchment in this video.
Dr. Alfred Parchment is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Manasquan, NJ.