Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Alfredo G Antonetti has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Alfredo G Antonetti has the following 11 expertise
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
Dr. Alfredo G Antonetti is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
The clinic answered all my questions and the staff were very professional. The doctor was professional and worked with me. He answered all of my questions and during the delivery Dr Antoinetti was being funny and he was just trying to put me at ease. It wasn't funny then but it took my mind off my pain for a minute. I will go back to him if I get pregnant again and I will recommend him as well.
Sorry to say these clinic does not take time with there patients.The staff is rude only one at the front desk was nice.The waiting time is long. The Dr. as he comes in to the patients room goes out always in a rush. Sorry Gonzalo Venegas your such a great professional Dr. but your team is not.My prenatal care here was not pleasant at all should of noticed sooner.My postpartum check up was not a check up at all.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
19 Years Experience
Instituto Superior De Ciencias Medicas De La Habana
Graduated in 1999
University Hospital South Texas Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsLuis Orlando Castillo Md, 1881 Sylvan Ave Ste 115, Dallas, TX
Dr. Alfredo G Antonetti is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.