More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ali M Awada has 2 locations
12301 Hawthorne Blvd
Hawthorne, CA 90250
Book Online Now
Dr. Ali M Awada has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Ali M Awada has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 5 of 5
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ali M Awada - Posted on August 6th, 2015
I dont recomend at all dr.awada. i took my daughter cuz she was really sick she got a cold and her throat and ears were hurting and instead of giving me something good he just gave me medecine for the caugh and told me nothing was wrong it was just caugh. I ended taking her to a different doctor ,a doctor that did told me she had infection in her ears and was getting bronchitis and gave my daughter really good antibiotics for the infection Im never taking my kids with Dr.awada
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ali M Awada - Posted on October 23rd, 2013
I've been taking my son to dr. awada since my son was about 2 months old he is 5 now...and I hate the staff there they are extremely rude and I hate that u have to call a day before taking him...how am I suppose to know a day before that my son is going to get sick! I feel like the doc doesn't do his job the way it suppose to be done...he doesn't listen to my concerns...he just keeps saying "everything is okay mama" I honestly wouldn't recommend this Dr. at all everytime I go all the Medical Assistants are in a bad mood with attitude!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ali M Awada - Posted on August 3rd, 2013
Dr ali is a nice doctor how ever he shows no care for my son when hes sick and his staff mean lady with the messed up eyebrows is a mess, how ever the rest of the staff is nice, but still not takeing my son ever again. Hes sick and they won't see him till after 2pm WHAT A MESS!!!! Defiantly changing my sons doctor Not recommended
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ali M Awada - Posted on June 5th, 2012
Dr Awada is a very good and caring doctor, however, his patient load is too heavy to accommodate being seen in a timely manner!!Appointments are a thing of the past unless it's for a non-emergency situation.He's the only doctor I know that if you call his number at anytime he is available in all my 53 years of life.Thank you, Dr Awada for all the care you have given my two grandchildren!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
- Howard University College Of Medicine
King Drew Medical Center
Dr. Ali M Awada Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
LA Care Health
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ali M Awada is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hawthorne, CA.