Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Ali Hendi has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Ali Hendi has the following 14 expertise
- Carcinoma in Situ
- Actinic Keratosis
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Basal Cell
- Extramammary Paget's Disease
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Biopsy
Dr. Ali Hendi has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Ali Hendi is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 40
I have been treated two times by Dr. Hendi and he really sets the bar high for other medical practitioners. His office is well run and staffed by courteous folks at the front office. There are times when the waiting room is filled with a lot of people (many sporting various forms of bandages) but it never has a hectic, unorganized feeling. From the moment you are brought back into the patient rooms you are treated with respect and kindness. Dr. Hendi sets the tone with his warm compassion, efficient work, and ability to patiently walk you through the procedure. His medical assistants and nurses are also incredibly warm and kind which makes the procedure less stressful and difficult. My last visit was for about 8 hours and i was losing my ability to "hang in there" towards the end but Dr Hendi and his staff listen to and respond to your concerns and help folks to "breath deep" and get through this important procedure. Fantastic health care, service and support!!!! I highly recommend!
Dr Hendi has a very simpatico manner. I had Mohs surgery to remove a basal cell cancer. He had to graph skin from my ear to place on my nose where the cancer was removed. Two weeks later I was healed and you could not tell where the surgery had been. I think highly of his manner and skill.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
19 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Ali Hendi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHENDI AMBULATORY SURGERY CENTER PC, 5454 Wisconsin Ave Ste 725, Chevy Chase, MD
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ali Hendi, MD - Dermatology in Chevy Chase, MD, in this video.
Dr. Ali Hendi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chevy Chase, MD.