Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Aliasghar Mohyuddin
Dr. Aliasghar Mohyuddin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ithaca, NY. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Mohyuddin is affiliated with Cayuga Medical Center at Ithaca, Robert Packer Hospital and Cayuga Medical Center Swing Bed. Dr. Mohyuddin has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Aliasghar Mohyuddin has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Aliasghar Mohyuddin has the following 1 expertise
- Aviation Medicine
Dr. Aliasghar Mohyuddin is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
Did not ask any questions about me but spent 30 mins telling me why my request for a blood panel was pointless, and sharing patronizing fictional accounts to explain things that he never bothered to find out if I knew already. Wasted my time. This could have all been pre-emptively handled with "we don't do blood panels without a referral."
overall excellent experience in all 3 of my visits.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Mohyuddin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Cayuga Medical Center at Ithaca
Robert Packer Hospital
Cayuga Medical Center Swing Bed
Cayuga Medical Center Psych Unit
Cayuga Medical Center Acute Care
Robert Packer Hospital
Troy Community Hospital
20 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Ca Pacific Medical Center
Dr. Aliasghar Mohyuddin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP HMO
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & DirectionsGuthrie Medical Group, 1780 Hanshaw Rd, Ithaca, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Aliasghar Mohyuddin in this video.
Dr. Aliasghar Mohyuddin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ithaca, NY.