Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alison A Rodriguez
Dr. Alison A Rodriguez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Orleans, LA. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Rodriguez is affiliated with Heart Hospital Of Austin At St Davids Round Rock. Dr. Rodriguez has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Alison A Rodriguez has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Alison A Rodriguez has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Alison A Rodriguez has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Alison A Rodriguez is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
The building is a little hard to get to if you don't know the area.The visit itself was fine, I was in and out. The only problem I had was after. After telling them twice that my phone number had changed to another one they apparently kept calling my old number. Obviously I never answered and they never bothered to look up what I had changed, so they then sent an letter that was on their address for me (which was also now just my parents house), which they had to pay for to let me know I hadn't answered, which caused them to panic about why they would send a letter like that which had to be signed. I couldn't go back to this place.
Simply doesnt care about the patient. Regretted ever going to this doctor!! Could have avoided my preterm labor if this doctor cared to listen to me!! Do not gamble on your child, find another doctor!
Patients' Choice Award (2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Rodriguez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1999
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsOchsner Medical Center, 1514 Jefferson Hwy, New Orleans, LA
Dr. Alison A Rodriguez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Orleans, LA.