Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Allan D Anderson has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Allan D Anderson has the following 2 expertise
- Vascular Disease
Dr. Allan D Anderson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Dr Anderson is a very gifted surgeon. His scope of procedures is vast. Besides being a general surgeon he also specializes in vascular surgery. I have had him as my surgeon for approx. 8 years and feel very fortunate to have him. He has been able to perform surgeries on me that no other surgeon in Cache Valley has the knowledge and training to do. He is friendly and personable and his bedside manners are great.
After going to multiple doctors, Dr. Anderson called for a CT and I needed medical attention ASAP. I will always be grateful for Dr. Anderson and giving me a correct diagnosis (after 7 years of false diagnostics). He was very informative and came and checked in each day I was in the hospital. He always ha a positive attitude, and cared about me as a patient.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
32 Years Experience
Washington University In St Louis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Michael Reese Hospital Medical Center
Dr. Allan D Anderson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- SelectHealth Select Care
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsIHC Budge Clinic, 1350 N 500 E, Logan, UT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Allan D Anderson in this video.
Dr. Allan D Anderson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Logan, UT.