Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Allan R Snyder has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Allan R Snyder has the following 8 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. Snyder was the staff doctor at Aria Hisp when I was admitted with indications of a mini-stroke. By elimination, no stroke was found, but an A-Fib presented a problem that could lead to a possible stroke. Dr. Snyder ordered the tests and found the results. I am now under his care. He has explained fully whar the risks are, and the treatmenr needed. Although he is new to me, I find him thourough, caring, closely following up; andknowledgeable.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
44 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Dr. Allan R Snyder accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & DirectionsAllan Robert Snyder Do, 57 Street Rd Ste G, Southampton, PA
Dr. Allan R Snyder is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Southampton, PA.