Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Allan V Wang has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy & Immunology
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Watery Eyes
- Nasal Allergies
- Hay Fever
Showing 5 of 26
I do not believe the other reviews. Everyone I know who has seen him thinks he is a jerk. He said very inappropriate things to me, actually asked me if I had syphilis when I was telling him about my symptoms, did not have any staff present at our appointment ( just Dr Wang and I, which is wrong on every level) did not order any allergy tests, looked at a few allergy tests done by my PCP and based on my cat dander and dust mites being elevated, said this was my whole problem and then tried to sell me $200 plus bed covers. He is a salesman, not a Dr. Unfortunately we do not have another allergist on the Big Island. Go to Oahu instead.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2011, 2013, 2010, 2015, 2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2011, 2015, 2014, 2010, 2013, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2015, 2014, 2016)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2016)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Wang is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
University Of Hawaii John A Burns School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Allan V Wang accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HMSA Preferred Provider Comp Med
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAllan Wang Md Llc, 75-166 Kalani St Ste 204, Kailua Kona, HI
Dr. Allan V Wang is similar to the following 2 Doctors near Kailua Kona, HI.