Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Allen Alleman has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 9
I highly recommend Dr. Alleman, I have been a patient for many, many years and have always trusted and had the correct help, meds. or the direction that was needed. He has wonderful bedside manners and doesnt make you feel unconfortable at all. He very knowledgeable and knows his stuff. He Rocks! 2 thumbs up.
Dr. Alleman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Joseph Medical Center
Enumclaw Community Hospital
St Anthony Hospital
St Francis Community Hospital
St. Francis Hospital, Federal Way
St Francis Hospital
Certifications and Recognitions
42 Years Experience
University of Wisconsin at Madison
Graduated in 1971
Dr. Allen Alleman accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions34616 11th Pl S, Federal Way, WA
Dr. Allen Alleman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Federal Way, WA.