Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Allison B Alexander has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
Showing 5 of 41
I saw Dr Alexander during my high risk pregnancy. I had many concerns and anxieties during this time. Dr Alexander's amazing knowledge base and experience put me at ease and she took amazing care if me . She was available to answer all my questions and spent as much time as needed with me during my visits instead if rushing me off like my previous doctors had. Her staff is professional and extremely friendly and kind. I had the best experience during my pregnancy and labor and our beautiful baby girl is as healthy as can be. I highly recommend Dr Alexander. She is the best and most caring doctor I have ever been to.
I have delivered one of my babies through Dr. Alexander and this will be the 2nd. I have had 1 past miscarriage and blighted ovum and this timec was diagnosed with a sub-chronic hematoma behind the placenta and am once again considered high risk. Any time I Have a problem she sees me the same day and tells me I can call her cell phone any time of day even when it's not in her business hours. She always thoroughly explains things to me and is honest about the possible out come, but very sympathetic and tries to say some encouraging words. She is ways very polite, spends time with patients and truly cares about there well being. My experiences with her have always been very pleasant and she saved my first daughters life. I would highly recommend her to anyone.
28 Years Experience
University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Allison B Alexander accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsWomen First Obstetrics & Gynecology, 1195 Pineview Dr Ste 2, Morgantown, WV
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Allison B Alexander in this video.
Dr. Allison B Alexander is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Morgantown, WV.