Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Allison K Foley has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Chronic Illness
Showing 5 of 13
Dr.Foley is only in the office 2 days a week, not appropriate for a Doctor whom does not do surgeries. If you need an appointment you have to wait weeks. Her nurse avoids and lies, to your face and over the phone. If you need a PC Doctor or Internal Medicine Doctor, don't waste your precious time. She spends most of the time typing in the computer, not listening to her patient. If you need paperwork for insurance, don't rely on the nurse, she lies,it will not be done. Find another caring and compassionate Doctor.
If you have a Behavioral Health issue. This doctor will prescribe you the meds but takes No responsibilty in support and helping her patients. She doesn't get to know you. I felt like she only want to get paid! I can slit my wrist and she could care less! Switching doctor's immediately! Also nursing staff will lie to you. Tell you one thing and do the opposite. Forget trying to get any paperwork filled out by her or her nursing staff. Procrastinators! I'm not letting how I was treated go either! Something has to be done to help patients with Mental Health issues. This experience for the last 5 YRS HAS MADE MY MENTAL HEALTH, STRESS LEVEL WORSE THAN IT WAS!
Dr Allison Foley has been my PCP for over 10 years and i love her.She is not just courteous, polite but very thorough.She makes sure that your problem is diagnosed and if need be referred to a specialist. She is on top of everything and i feel so very comfortable talking to her, making one on one conversations and asking all questions.We need more physicians like her.Thank you DR Foley.
Dr. Foley is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine
Ucsf Medical Center
Dr. Allison K Foley accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna Southern CA Select
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSt Jude Heritage Medical Group, 4300 Rose Dr, Yorba Linda, CA
Dr. Allison K Foley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Yorba Linda, CA.