Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Allison M Held has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
She took the place of my previous doctor that retired at the Montgomery Pres location. I've seen her a few times for basic stuff & then once for a gyn-related issue that was causing me a great deal of trouble in the interim of getting into see my ob/gyn. While she seemed competent in handling the basic stuff, I feel her prescribed treatment & handling of the gyn issue was way off base. Upon following up & acquiring a 2nd opinion from my ob/gyn once I was able to get in, seemed to confirm my instincts. I would say she's fine if for your basic run-of-mill stuff as long as you don't have anything complicated.
13 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Allison M Held accepts the following insurance providers.
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMayo Clinic Health System La Crosse, 700 West Ave S, La Crosse, WI
Dr. Allison M Held is similar to the following 3 Doctors near La Crosse, WI.