Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Allison J Styne
Allison J Styne is a Doctor primarily located in Woodbury, NY. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 14
My IVF transfer was done by Dr. Styne but I'm a patient of another RMA physician (who is MUCH better). Dr. Styne rushed my husband and I, didn't explain what was going on, and pretty much botched my IVF transfer. Instead of asking for help from another physician she proceeded to "attack" my kinked cervix to get the catheter through. For anyone going through an IVF it is key to remain calm and collected, she caused me to panic. I wouldn't recommend this doctor to anyone. She is NOT good with difficult transfers and I didn't feel confident in her work.
My history is as follows; I have had 3 pregnancies all ended in misscarrige.I am 23. I went to East COast fertility as i had been trying for 18months to concieve and had no luck. I had all the various tests done and we were both perfectly normal with my husband having a high sperm count. We decided with Dr Stein to try IUI with chlomid. The first month she completely missed ovulation and was a complete waste of time. On the first day of obs in my 2nd cycle, she came into the room and i quote "well as you are on your last month of chlomid, are we doing IVF next month?" Is this a complete waste of time then? i thought. I was worried about missing ovulation again and voiced my concerns. Well, she did miss it again - she was 4 days off! I dont want to presume the worst but i am in a financial position where i could afford IVF and would hate this to have been a business decision on her part. Bottom line, I would never reccomend her and I am having another Dr look over my notes. Oh and the following month I conceived naturally with no drugs or IUI's. If I had still been seeing her I would be goign through IVF right now!
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions79 Froehlich Farm Blvd, Woodbury, NY
Allison J Styne is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Woodbury, NY.