Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Allison A Taylor has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Allison A Taylor has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
Dr. Allison A Taylor has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Allison A Taylor is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 148
The OBGYN was very unprofessional! I would hear her discussing my medical issues in the hallway loudly where other patients could hear including myself while I was waiting in a room. She lacks compassion on every level and makes you feel like an idiot when vocalizing your worries/concerns. I had medical issues that required a referral to specialist doctors that I needed during the duration of my pregnancy and I had to make arrangements to see them when she should have been handling that as my OBGYN. I'm so thankful that she managed to deliver a healthy baby for as I get the sense that she is a little on the incompetent side.
I recommend Dr. Allison Taylor she is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING in doing Tubal Ligations which is what I had done. She understood that I never wanted to have children and didn't hound me about it like other doctors have. She let me schedule my surgery the next week from my consultation. After she completed my surgery my incisions are as small as a dime, and my recovery time was about a week. I am so glad she is in the Texoma area, because there needs to be more good doctor's like her. Thank you so much Dr. Taylor I can live my life fuller because I knew I never wanted to have children. :)
Never felt so comfortable with an ob/gyn. Fantastic
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
19 Years Experience
Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Wesley Medical Center
Dr. Allison A Taylor accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Community Care PCC
- CommunityCare PPO Standard Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsOb/Gyn Associates Of Durant, 1400 Bryan Dr Ste 301, Durant, OK
Dr. Allison A Taylor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Durant, OK.