Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alonzo D Williams Sr
Dr. Alonzo D Williams Sr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Little Rock, AR. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Williams is affiliated with Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock. He speaks English.
Dr. Alonzo D Williams Sr has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Celiac Disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Showing 5 of 28
When I asked for an appointment, they said he is booked up for months, and I had to be there between 7 am and 3pm as a walk-in. They were supposed to do a EGD to verify a large hiatal hernia that goes up behind my heart (verified by CT scan). When they brought me back for the procedure, they told me to keep all my clothes on, just put a gown on over them. I guess it takes up to much time, but what about sanitary conditions? Afterward, I told him I came to verify my HH , not to get throat dilated. He said I definitely don't have one. I told him I had brought a report that says I do. Then he said, yes I did, but he couldn't see it. 3 weeks later he comes up with the story that it was a sliding hiatal hernia. When I got upset, he tried to put me on an anti-anxiety medicine. I refused. He said it will make me calm and feel so much better. I WILL NEVER GO TO DR WILLIAMS AGAIN. MY OPINION IS THAT HE IS A QUACK AND A WAIST OF MONEY! Now I have to go to a real doctor and get it done right!
I have full confidence in Dr.Alonzo Williams, I am confident had it not been for his attention on all aspects of my case I would not be here today. Yes there is a wait (only if your health can tolerate it tho) but it is well worth the wait , he does not rush through anyone ..as that makes for mistakes. I WOULD NOT TRADE HIM FOR ALL THE MONEY IN THE WORLD HE IS AN GREAT DR. AND A TRUE MAN OF GOD.
Dr. Williams is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Alonzo D Williams Sr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Qualchoice Statewide Network
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsArkansas Diagnostic Center Pa, 8908 Kanis Rd, Little Rock, AR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Alonzo D Williams Sr in this video.
Dr. Alonzo D Williams Sr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Little Rock, AR.